This seminar will provide you
with "real world" tips and techniques on how to get things done
through others. It is a powerful hands-on session, especially useful
- recently appointed supervisors,
who will soon assume this new position;
- experienced supervisors who want
to brush up
on some of the latest techniques.
Among the topics energetically
- How to supervise people who resent
- How to give instructions that are
understood the first time;
- How to get employees to assume more
for their work;
- How to recognize your own personal
- How to spot every worker's general
- How to assess yourself against qualities
- How to establish specific measurable
- How to evaluate employee performance
- How to reprimand, counsel, and discipline
- How to motivate and praise for better
miss this special opportunity! No matter how long you've been at it,
you'll be a better supervisor starting the very next day!
SAY IT BEST:
"You can have all the technical skills
you want, but if
you can't deal with people and get them to do their
job, you're a failure." —Dave Denny,
Liberty Carton, Fort Worth, Texas.
Copyright © 2014, The Idea Exchange, Inc. All rights reserved.