This seminar will provide you with
proven tools for keeping your current customers and attracting new
ones. It is a powerful, hands-on session especially useful for:
who deals directly with customers
manager, or key employee
of a small business;
that wants to run circles
around the big guys.
Learn how to delight your customers:
- How to keep the customer coming
- Why listening is so important;
- What characteristics lead to more
- How to find out what your customers
- Why service is not a
rather it is the competitive edge;
- Ten powerful traits of going
beyond customer service;
- How to make the telephone a valuable
- How to change "irate" customers
"I Rate" customers.
Don't miss this special opportunity!
- Find out how, in today's competitive
marketplace, you can
- improve your internal business
- increase your market share,
- and your ability to succeed where
in your organization gets involved.
SAY IT BEST:
"In today's rough and tumble marketplace,
when two or more companies are competing
in the same market, the only way one can get
a competitive edge is superior customer service."
Arnold "Nick" Carter, Vice President, Research Communications,
Nightinggale Conant Corporation, Niles, Illinois
Copyright © 2014, The Idea Exchange, Inc. All rights reserved.